Jennifer Rollins practices in the areas of business, real estate and finance. She is a graduate of Wittenberg University (Springfield, Ohio) and the University of Virginia Law School. During law school, Ms. Rollins served as executive editor of the Virginia Environmental Law Journal.
She is a member of the Oregon State Bar and the Multnomah County Bar Association. She is also a volunteer for CASA, Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children.
- Internal Revenue Service
- Oregon Dept. of Justice – (Charitable Activities Division)
- Oregon Business Express Information Page
- Oregon Secretary of State – (Locating a Business)
- Oregon Business Information Center (General Information About –Doing Business in Oregon)
- City of Portland Business Information (General Information About –Doing Business in Portland)